Requires Mac OS X 10.5.8 or greater.
Whether you want to map out your campaign, create your own minis, chart the corridors that your character explores, or keep track of the action from round to round, RPG Table can enhance your game! RPG Table is designed exclusively for Mac OS X from the ground up to give you the polished user experience you expect. For less than the price of two movie tickets, you'll never have to buy another expensive miniature again!
New in RPG Table 1.2.4:
- You can now display grid labels to help identify where units are for play by post.
- Miniatures can now display labels on the map including their name and keywords. Let RPG Table keep track of the details so you don't have to!
- RPG Table now supports printing out your creations!
- You can now drag images to the miniature creation sheet directly from a browser.
- Numerous bug fixes and performance improvements. Check out the full release notes here for all the details.
Create your own minis
using almost any image file.
Begin your own collection
of searchable minis.
Keep track of status
effects during the game.
Maps are just documents.
No more edges!
Zoom in to get close to
...or zoom out to get
the bigger picture.